1. Whisk egg whites to stiff peaks with a hand blender.
2. Gently whisk in honey and salt. Fold in coconut flakes.
3. Place bowl in fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
4. When ready to bake, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Fill a melon baller with batter (firmly packed)
6. Release batter onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet, and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until macaroons are golden brown.
7. Cool for at least an hour. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to share a picture if you end up making them. Tag me at @nataies_nutrition :)
Natalie McCrae R.H.N.
I transform women's body's by teaching them to eat balanced meals so that they can quickly lose weight, without giving up 🍫 & 🍷