Amazing Artichoke & Kale Dip
1. Add the kale and olive oil to a skillet over medium-low heat.
2. Cook until kale is wilted and tender (5-6 minutes).
3. Transfer the kale to a cutting board and chop into bite-sized pieces. Let cool.
4. While the kale is cooling, put avocado (not pit or peel) into a food processor with the lemon juice, hemp seeds, garlic, sea salt, and black pepper. Process for 2-3 minutes or until smooth.
5. In a bowl, combine the avocado mixture, kale, and artichoke hearts and gently mix.
6. Transfer the dip to a serving dish and serve immediately with sliced veggies!
Don't forget to share pictures if you make the recipe and tag me at @natalies_nutrition!
Natalie McCrae R.H.N.
I transform women's body's by teaching them to eat balanced meals so that they can quickly lose weight, without giving up 🍫 & 🍷